I didn't drop my course on time, and now I have to pay for the class I'm not taking--426.35, actually. So that makes sense. They also want me to pay more in fees, even though I paid for the 6 units I was taking at the beginning of the semester. So now I have to pay _as if I were taking more units_ than I was taking at the beginning of the semester. Feh, feh, feh. Of course it is my fault; it all got lost in the shuffle and the fact that I couldn't drop it online (why?) and then when I emailed the grad assistant it got bounced back to me--three times--because my address book has her @email.unc.edu rather than @unc.edu, and our incompetent IT staff can't set their server so that it will go through anyway.
Okay, kvetch over. Check out this article by Judith Warner in Newsweek, which will undoubtedly not change a thing, but it's interesting to see in the MSM anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment