Wednesday, November 28, 2007

wtf is it?

With the Cons and their nicknames? There's "Scooter" and "Cookie" and "Buzzy"...and that doesn't even touch all of the "normal" names like Chip and Tip and so forth...Is this something that can only be understood after spending $500,000 of your family money on Exeter/Andover, Harvard/Yale, and then Harvard/Yale again?*

*Maybe it's the drugs. I have long believed, and continue to believe, that the Cons have access to way better drugs than the rest of us. There is ample proof of this--for example, our foreign policy. Then there is the way they all tell lies with a straight face, and then recant after being out of office (I'm talking to YOU, Scottie McClellan, who is just now waking up from a bad, bad White House Kool-Aid hangover).

While we're here, let's note that the drug Cheney takes to allow his cyborg "heart" to continue to "beat" is called Warfarin. You read that right. Warfarin.

I'm sure I have some drugs around here somewhere...

No comments: