A tip of the hat to David Rees, and I wish I had found his site sooner. Then, of course, I couldn't have spent 30 minutes alarming the other patrons at the Regulator with my laughter-tinged-with-hysteria, which would have been a shame.
I've severely limited my web browsing lately, what with the not having the Internets at home. So today I visited the folks, and here's what I found out:
Ann Coulter is going to be on the cover of Time, marking the tenth anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing. Which is appropriate, since she publicly stated she would have been in favor of the bombing, if only it had been the New York Times building. Also, the cover title is: "Ms. Right." I'm sorry, no. She is "Miss Right," clearly a woman who has failed to get a man. We feminazis reserve "Ms." for women who don't suck ass. Go find a man to clean up after, you Con hypocrite, take some cooking-with-Valium lessons from Laura Bush and shut the fuck up.
48% of homes in California are now financed with interest-only loans. This means that in three years real estate in California should be a bargain, what with all the foreclosures. I've started a list of Things I Will Miss When Industrialized Society Collapses (electricity is right up there, along with corollaries like hot running water; also, toilet paper; not having to own a gun): feel free to start one of your own.
Britney is expecting a little Federline, so clearly natural selection is still in effect.
There's much else of (no doubt) greater import, but the world awaits my staggeringly original take on Herbert Marcuse, Simone Weil and Hannah Arendt. In the meantime, and despite all, it's a lovely day out. It's almost as if, as Kurt Vonnegut said, "Something somewhere wants us to like it here."
No comments:
Post a Comment