Today at his press conference about children's health insurance:
"Children of the poor: go fuck yourselves. Or go pull out your own teeth, or perform your own surgery. Ask yourselves: what would Horatio Alger do?"
“I have a different view,” Mr. Bush went on. “I believe the best approach is to put more power in the hands of individuals by empowering people and their doctors to make health care decisions that are right for them. Instead of expanding S-Chip beyond its original purpose, we should return it to its original focus, and that is helping poor children, those who are most in need.”
So, we can help poor children...by cutting the funding for their healthcare...because then they are more empowered...to make their own choices...like not going to the fucking dentist and dying because of an abcessed tooth.
But hey, death is a choice, right? I think Bush should empower Fetus-Americans* to make their own health care decisions, too.
*h/t the Rude Pundit
No comments:
Post a Comment