Monday, February 05, 2007
my (head)Space
So. I actually have a mySpace page. It's all a bit mysterious, how this happened--however, one of my friends assures me that everyone is going to Facebook now, so I'm late to the party, as a person of my advanced age should be. The point being, I found a couple of my favorite people from Santa Cruz, people I had lost touch with, and missed. So that made it worthwhile in itself. And this is a long-ago post from my friend Mo's blog: Desperately Seeking Something that is definitely worth a read. It reminds me how I felt, after the 2004 election. Not that any of us want to revisit that, no. But still, the aftertaste lingers, like absinthe, if that weren't illegal in this country. People have been coming into the store where I work to buy Bush Countdown Keychains, which show how much time he has left in office. You know how much: TOO FUCKING MUCH. The countdown clock just depresses the shit out of me, actually. That's one year, eleven months, and six days for Bush to fuck it all up even more. Anyway, on a better note: anything Mo has to say is generally intelligent, sharp, funny, and bitter: all the things I like in a woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment